American Mathematics Society
Southeastern Regional Conference
University of Memphis
Dept Math Sciences
October 17-18, 2015
If you are volunteering to speak in a Special Session, you should send your abstract
as early as possible (Deadline: August 25, 2015) via the
abstract submission form .
- Advances in Operator Theory and Applications, in memory of James Jamison
(Code: SS 5A), hosted by Fernanda Botelho, University of Memphis (U of M),
and T.S.S.R.K. Rao, Indian Statistical Institute Bangalore.
- Analysis of Differential and Integral Equations
(Code: SS 18A), hosted by D.P.Dwiggins and T. Hagen, U of M.
- Banach Spaces and Applications
(Code: SS 4A), hosted by Anna Kaminska, Pei-Kee Lin, and Bentuo Zheng, U of M.
- Cahn-Hilliard and Related Equations and Applications
(Code: SS 11A), hosted by Giséle Ruiz Goldstein, U of M,
and Alain Miranville, Université de Poitiers.
- Computational Analysis
(Code: SS 1A), hosted by George Anastassiou, U of M.
- Control and Inverse Problems for Partial Differential Equations
(Code: SS 6A), hosted by Matthias Eller, Georgetown University,
Shitao Liu, Clemson University, and Roberto Triggiani, U of M.
- Difference Equations and Applications
(Code: SS 12A), hosted by Michael A. Radin, Rochester Institute of Technology,
and Youssef Raffoul, University of Dayton.
- Ergodic Theory
(Code: SS 8A), hosted by James T. Campbell and Mate Wierdl, U of M.
- Evolution Equations and Partial Differential Equations
(Code: SS 19A), hosted by Jerome A. Goldstein, U of M, Rainer Nagel,
Universitaet Tuebingen, and Guillermo Reyes, University of Southern California.
- Extremal Graph Theory, in memory of Ralph Faudree
(Code: SS 3A), hosted by Paul Ballister, U of M, Béla Bollobás, University
of Cambridge (UK) and U of M, and Vladimir Nikiforov, U of M.
- Fractal Geometry and Dynamical Systems
(Code: SS 2A), hosted by Mrinal Kanti Roychowdhury, University of Texas - Pan American.
- Probabilistic Combinatorics
(Code: SS 17A), hosted by Paul Ballister, U of M, and Béla Bollobás,
University of Cambridge (UK) and U of M.
- Recent Advances in Commutative Algebra
(Code: SS 13A), hosted by Sandra Spiroff, University of Mississippi,
and Lance Miller, University of Arkansas.
- Recent Developments in the Statistical Analysis of Large Clustered Data
(Code: SS 10A), hosted by E. Olusegun George, U of M.
- Spectra of Graphs and Hypergraphs
(Code: SS 9A), hosted by Vladimir Nikiforov, U of M.
- Stabilization, Control, and Analysis of Evolutionary Partial Differential Equations
(Code: SS 7A), hosted by George Avalos, University of Nebraska - Lincoln,
Scott Hansen, Iowa State University, and Justin Webster,
North Carolina State University and College of Charleston.
- The Analysis, Geometry, and Topology of Groupoids
(Code: SS 15A), hosted by Emily Proctor, Middlebury College,
and Christopher Seaton, Rhodes College.
- Topological Combinatorics
(Code: SS 14A), hosted by Eric Gottlieb, Rhodes College,
and Russ Woodroofe, Mississippi State University.
- von Neumann Algebras
(Code: SS 16A), hosted by Vaughan Jones, Vanderbilt University,
and David Penneys, University of California - Los Angeles.